IVISYS Pro F helps manufacturers conduct fully automated flaw detection. All types of flaws are detected, independent to shapes and sizes.
IVISYS F executes complex flaw detection tasks on multiple regions of interest simultaneously, each task being individually adjustable.
IVISYS Pro F is typically provided with a stand-alone hardware solution that can be customized to specific needs.
Typical applications of IVISYS Pro F
- Detecting irregular edges
- Detecting surface scratches, bulbs and holes
- Detecting deviating surface textures
Easy-to-use graphical user interface
IVISYS Pro F is normally operated by a unified easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface. The interface does not require any level of formal education to operate. Using the IVISYS Pro User Interface, introducing a new object inspection task is commonly done within one hour. Afterwards, switching between such predefined projects is done within minutes.
Illustration of applications of IVISYS Pro F
Features and specifications of IVISYS Pro F
- Handles flaw detection on objects invariant to rotation and displacement
- Performs in normal office light conditions (robust to illumination changes)
- Processes up to 30 objects per second
- Flaw detection with micrometer precision
- Usable with both area scan and line scan cameras
- Allows you to run short series and setup new products in less than 1 hour