IVISYS Pro M is used by manufacturers to ensure that product dimensions fall within acceptable tolerance bands. The gauging process is carried out in-line at high speed. Multiple gauging tasks are executed simultaneously.
IVISYS Pro M is often supplied with a customized stand-alone hardware solution, according to the client’s specific request.
Typical applications of IVISYS Pro M
- Measuring the distance between any two points
- Measure the perimeter of any shape
- Measure an angle between two lines
- Measuring the size of a shape on an object
Easy-to-use graphical user interface
IVISYS Pro M is normally operated by a unified easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface. The interface does not require any level of formal education to operate. Using the IVISYS Pro User Interface, introducing a new object inspection task is commonly done within one hour. Afterwards, switching between such predefined projects is done within minutes.
Illustration of applications of IVISYS Pro M
Features and specifications of IVISYS Pro M
- Handles measurement tasks on 2D objects
- Performs in normal office light conditions (robust to illumination changes)
- Processes up to 30 objects per second
- Usable with both area scan and line scan cameras
- Allows you to run short series and setup new products in less than 1 hour
- Conducts measuring tasks with micrometer precision