ImplantInspector is well-proven for dental implant inspection, and has been in production for many years. The system can easily and rapidly switch between different products to inspect and it is easy to load both manually or by robot. ImplantInspector is available for single product loading or with palette loading.
REDUCE COST WITH IMPLANT INSPECTOR
ImplantInspector verifies that your products are manufactured according to specification. It gives you control over material costs, minimizes product returns and optimizes your production. See production trends and act before defective products gets produced. Easily compares productivity and quality between different production lines and tools.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select product recipe for the inspection.
- Product or palette loads manually or by robot when the feeder axis is in its outer position.
- The inspection process is activated manually or by external communication.
- ImplantInspector moves the product into the system.
- ImplantInspector runs the inspection sequence with optimized light and camera position.
- The inspection result is presented on the screen and stored in ImplantInspectors internal database
and also reported to external device.
- The product is removed out of the system and replaced with next product to be inspected.
2D AND 3D INSPECTION
- Diameters, angles
- Roundness, flatness
- Surface defects
- Foreign material
- Inspection speed: Depending on product
- Resolution: High resolution ±5µm
- Adaptable to SCADA: Yes
- User interface: Touch screen
- Power: 230VAC 10A
- Product change: Automatic
- Communication: Digital, serial, customized on demand
- Service: Remote control
- Dimensions: LxHxW 700x700x800 mm
- Cavity measurements
- Vacuum palette
- Reject station
- Clean room adaptable
- Scalable performance