IVISYS needs to hire an experienced software architect – is that you?
At IVISYS, we have developed our own proprietary image processing software, which is applied for camera-based quality inspection.
Our solutions are used in the manufacturing industry for automated inspections of complex objects, also known as vision systems.
Our new software architect will be deeply involved in the development of both our frontend and backend architecture.
In general, our aim is to keep our software UX easy-to-use, thereby enabling our customers to set up new inspection tasks based on just a few hours of training. Moreover, we strive for the highest image processing speed and a cutting-edge machine vision toolbox
You will be working closely together with our team of engineers, which are continuously developing the system’s underlying image processing engine and applying it in projects for our customers.
Desired skills and experience
For this job you must have 2 years of relevant work experience and be experienced in several of these:
- Regression tests
- Using English for communicating with co-workers
If you have knowledge of programming GPU, vision algorithms and/or parallel processing; please; highlight this in your application or on your resume.
- A chance of making a significant impact on the development of a very promising technology platform
- A working environment where you will have independent development tasks
- A chance to develop in accordance with your ambitions—as we expect the future to bring many new challenges and opportunities
- An informal working environment
- An international working environment
If you see yourself in the above description; please, send your application by email to Moatasem Chehaiber on email@example.com. We will interview applicants on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about the position or company, please feel free to contact CTO Moatasem Chehaiber on firstname.lastname@example.org mail or telephone +45 31 70 31 38.