Automated inspection system for returnable pallets
Checks the pallets with high precision and high speed. Detects defects and logs the results.
- Fewer product claims, fully automated quality control on your produce
- Downtime eliminator increases your production
- Captured statistical information will provide you with production intelligence
- Full scalability depending on your perfomance requirements
- Increase of quality levels on products
- Reduced costs
- Quick return of investment
Why risk shipping defective pallets?
PalletInspector verifies that your pallets are free from residue, deformations and defects.
The system can be fitted into your existing production line. Standard inspection speed is 1500 pallets per hour, other speed is available on request.
Well-proven in tough environments
PalletInspector is built to withstand the demanding environment in the production facilities that handle returnable pallets.
PalletInspector is based on Image Control’s well-proven system TrayInspector for tray/crate inspection modified for pallets, scalable to adapt to your needs concerning performance and budget requirements.
How does it work?
- The pallets are transported by your existing conveyor system through the PalletInspector. The pallets must be separated to enable front and backside inspection.
- The pallets are inspected during transport through the system. PalletInspector verifies that the pallets are free from residue, deformations and defects.
- Data from the inspection are compared with the preset tolerances, if a defect is found the system signals to the reject station to remove the pallet from the conveyor
- Information on defects is stored on a local database.
- Operating data on pallets can be presented and reported graphically by our software DataMine.
The following data can be displayed:
- Different defect types within the chosen time span, product and system.
- Residue and defects position can be shown on an image of the pallet.
- High speed inspection: Standard 1500 pallets/hour
- Scalable performance
- Rejected and sorted by defect type
- Adaptable to existing production lines
- Easy maintenance
- Real-time production statistics
- Pallet defect detections:
- Plastic/paper residue
- Spray/paint residue
- Protruding nails
- Missing, broken or dislocated
boards or blocks
- Capacity: Standard 1500 pallets/hour Field of view: Standard EU-pallet
- Sensors: 3D, 2D depending on application User interface: Touch screen
- Power: 230VAC 10A
- Humidity: Designed for washing facilities Communication: Digital, serial, customized on demand
- Service: Remote control
- Dimensions: LxHxW 1800x1800x2500 mm
- Inspection of plastic pallets
- Vertical or horizontal transport
- Inspection speed scalable to requirement
- Statistical feedback
- Connection to SCADA
- Scalable performance