24 October 2016
The Board of IVISYS AB (‘IVISYS’) has—pursuant to the authorization from the Extraordinary General Meeting convened on 14 October, 2016—decided to carry out a rights issuance with preferential rights for existing shareholders. Upon full subscription, the rights issuance will provide the company with approximately 6.5 million SEK before issuance costs.
IVISYS is in a period of rapid expansion. In only a year and a half, the Company has built a successful sales team, which operates across Northern and Eastern Europe. The team has managed to generate more than 40 potential projects, which in total would bring in more than 20 million SEK, about 10 potential projects are added to the pipeline each month. Simultaneously, IVISYS has managed to create a name for itself within the vision industry. The Company was selected as one of the top ten leading suppliers in the vision industry by the California-based magazine Manufacturing Tech Insights. The Company’s technology was considered to be at the same high level as global industry players, who enjoy decades long track-records and have thousands of employees.
This upcoming issuance is aimed at ensuring the company’s need of capital, so that the company can continue to expand and initiate new sales activities in order to increase its market share at a fast pace, while at the same time maintaining the Company’s ability to handle a possible quick increase in confirmed orders.
Terms of the rights issuance
– Subscription rights will be preferential to the Company’s existing shareholders, who for each share will be granted one subscription right.
– For each (1) existing share, one (1) rights unit. It will require fourteen (14) rights units to subscribe for one (1) unit.
– Each unit of comprised of two (2) shares and one (1) warrant. One (1) warrant entitles to subscription rights for one (1) new share in IVISYS AB, during the subscription period in June 2017.
– The subscription price will be 13.00 SEK per unit.
– The rights issuance includes no more than 500 000 units.
Timetable for rights issuance
– Subscription period: 7 November to 22 November, 2016.
– Last day for trading of shares—including subscription rights—is 31 October, 2016.
– First day of trading of shares—excluding the subscription rights—is 1 November, 2016.
– The record date is set for 2 November, 2016.
– Subscription based on preferential rights is completed by payment no later than 21 November, 2016.
– Subscription without preferential rights may occur during the same period.
– Trading in rights units will occur during the period from 7 November to 18 November 18, 2016.
– Trading of paid subscription units will occur from 7 November 2016, until the shares and warrants are registered with Bolagsverket, which is expected in mid-December 2016.
A full memorandum regarding the issuance and subscription form will be published on 7 November, 2016, on the Company’s website www.ivisys.com as well as on the website of Aktieinvests’ www.aktieinvest.se before the subscription period starts.
For further information:
Jakob Kesje, CEO IVISYS AB
Phone: +46 (0) 763 111 911
InWest Corporate Finance
SE-451 50 Uddevalla, Sverige
Telefon: +46 (0) 739 93 79 69
Sedermera Fondkommission is Certified Adviser to IVISYS.
IVISYS provides vision-based quality inspection solutions for industry, which can replace both manual and mechanical quality control. IVISYS’ unique patented solutions make it possible to perform complex quality control while keeping the existing production flow unaffected. Unlike existing solutions, IVISYS’ approach makes it possible to perform complex surface controls, control measurements on the micron level and control multiple components in one instant process. The solutions are based on IVISYS’ patented image data processing, which differs fundamentally from the conventional processes used within vision systems today. IVISYS is capable of utilising high-resolution cameras in the company’s image processing, while at the same time processing image information faster than the company’s competitors. The solutions offered, have an average payback period of approximately six months for customers currently relying on mechanical or manual control.
This information is information that IVISYS AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on 24 October 2016.