November 7, 2019
The Board of IVISYS AB (‘IVISYS’) has decided to carry out a new share issue with preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, based on the decision made by the ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, on 27 of May 2019. At full subscription, the new share issue will provide the company with approximately SEK 6.46 million, before issuance costs.
During 2019, IVISYS has worked intensively with the integration of the Danish operations into the Swedish, which is now complete. This work has, apart from relocating a number of key persons from Denmark to Sweden, included completing a number of time-consuming customer projects. IVISYS has in parallel developed a number of standard products together with a number of key customers. These standard products are less time-consuming to produce and means good opportunities for repeat orders from existing customers as well as a shorter sales and production cycle going forward. The share issuance which is now decided will contribute with working capital to finance the market opportunities IVISYS sees in the near future.
Terms for the new issue
– The right to subscribe is
preferential to the company’s shareholders who receive one subscription right
for each share.
– For each one (1) existing share there will be one (1) subscription right. Twenty (20) subscription rights are required to subscribe to three (3) new shares.
– The issue price is SEK 3.30 per share.
– The rights issue will not exceed 1 959 080 shares.
Schedule for the new issue
– Subscription period: November 25 –
December 10, 2019.
– The last day of trading in the shares, including subscription rights, is 13 November 2019.
– The first day of trading in the shares, excluding subscription rights, is November 14, 2019.
– Settlement date is November 15, 2019.
– Subscription with preferential rights happens by payment no later than December 10, 2019.
– Subscription without preferential rights may occur during the same period.
– Trading in subscription rights will take place on First North Growth Market during the period November 25 –December 6, 2019.
– Trading in paid subscription rights (BTA) will be possible from November 25, 2019 until the shares and warrants have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, which is expected to happen at the end of December, 2019.
A full issue memorandum and subscription forms will be published on November 25, 2019 on the company’s website www.ivisys.com and on Aktieinvest’s website www.aktieinvest.se before the subscription period begins.
For further information, please
Jakob Kesje, CEO IVISYS AB
Tel: 0763 111 911
This information is information that IVISYS AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulations. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on November 7, 2019.
InWest Corporate Finance
SE-451 76 UDDEVALLA, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0) 739 93 79 69
Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB is Certified Adviser to IVISYS.
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
IVISYS is combining the knowledge of two engineering companies, one with a superior patented image processing software and the other with a unique superior command of Image acquisition. The unique product offering of IVISYS with the IVISYS Pro software suite, the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and outstanding quality in light and sensor knowledge is giving the Industry automated vision inspection solutions that are reliable, fast and flexible. With a portfolio of standard solutions that can be integrated in almost all industrial productions the market accessible to IVISYS is global, large in volume, and growing at the rate of the industry automation, currently strongly driven by the industry 4.0 approach. The solutions offered are available to most industrial manufacturers due to the short ROI, when comparing to existing manual control widely used in the industry today.
Elected as “TOP 10 Machine Vision solution provider in Europe 2019” by Technology Insights Manufacturing.