IVISYS Pro F: quality inspection software
IVISYS Pro F helps manufacturers conduct fully automated flaw detection. All types of flaws are detected, independent to shapes and sizes. IVISYS F executes complex flaw detection tasks on multiple regions of interest simultaneously, each task being individually adjustable. IVISYS Pro F is typically provided with one of IVISYS’ standard products, which can be customized to specific needs.
Typical applications of IVISYS Pro F
- Detecting irregular edges
- Detecting surface scratches, bulbs and holes
- Detecting deviating surface textures
Easy-to-use graphical user interface
IVISYS Pro F is normally operated by a unified easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface. The interface does not require any level of formal education to operate. Using the IVISYS Pro User Interface, introducing a new object inspection task is commonly done within one hour. Afterwards, switching between such predefined projects is done within minutes.
Features and specifications of IVISYS Pro F
- Handles flaw detection on objects invariant to rotation and displacement
- Performs in normal office light conditions (robust to illumination changes)
- Processes up to 30 objects per second
- Flaw detection with micrometer precision
- Usable with both area scan and line scan cameras
- Allows you to run short series and setup new products in less than 1 hour
IVISYS Pro F applications
Below you find three examples of how IVISYS’ solutions are applied for flaw detection. This is only a few examples of the range of possibilities IVISYS offers.
Example 1: Flaw detection on sheet metal surfaces
Metal sheets are often surface treated with various coatings. IVISYS’ solutions execute in-line inspections of whether the completed surface treatment meets desired quality levels.
Example 2: Surface flaws on cast metal surfaces
Flawless surfaces are ensured by IVISYS’ proprietary image processing software.
Example 3: 3D inspection of plastics and injection molding
All important areas on a car headlight housing can be inspected for cracks, voids and other imperfections.