IVISYS Pro M: Gauging Software
IVISYS Pro M is used by manufacturers to ensure that product dimensions fall within acceptable tolerance bands. The gauging process is carried out in-line at high speed. Multiple gauging tasks are executed simultaneously. IVISYS Pro M is often supplied with one of IVISYS standard products, including a full hardware installation.
Typical applications of IVISYS Pro M
- Measuring the distance between any two points
- Measure the perimeter of any shape
- Measure an angle between two lines
- Measuring the size of a shape on an object
Easy-to-use graphical user interface
IVISYS Pro M is normally operated by a unified easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface. The interface does not require any level of formal education to operate. Using the IVISYS Pro User Interface, introducing a new object inspection task is commonly done within one hour. Afterwards, switching between such predefined projects is done within minutes.
Features and specifications of IVISYS Pro M
- Handles measurement tasks on 2D objects
- Performs in normal office light conditions (robust to illumination changes)
- Processes up to 30 objects per second
- Usable with both area scan and line scan cameras
- Allows you to run short series and setup new products in less than 1 hour
- Conducts measuring tasks with micrometer precision
Applications of IVISYS Pro M
Below you find three examples of how IVISYS’ software can be applied for gauging applications. They represent only a few examples of the range of possibilities IVISYS offers.