5 November 2016
The rights issuance previously announced by IVISYS AB’s (‘IVISYS’) Board of Directors will commence on Monday, 7 November. The rights issuance with preferential rights for existing shareholders will raise SEK 6.3 million before issuance cost upon full subscription. In addition, the Board has, in the case of oversubscription, an option to raise additional SEK 0.2 million. Of the target amount, SEK 3.25 million has already been secured by the CEO, the Board of Directors and 10 private investors through a subscription commitment, which has been made without special incentives on the same terms as the general issuance.
IVISYS is in a period of rapid expansion. In only a year and a half, the Company has built a successful sales unit working across Northern and Eastern Europe. The team has managed to create more than 40 potential projects, which in total would bring in more than SEK 20 million, and approximately 10 new projects are added to the pipeline every month. Moreover, IVISYS has managed to create a name for itself within the vision industry. The company was selected as one of the top ten suppliers in the vision industry by the magazine Manufacturing Tech Insights from California. The company’s technology is considered to be at the same high level as global players in the industry, who have decades of experience and thousands of employees.
This issuance is carried to ensure the Company’s capital requirements, so it can continue to expand and initiate new sales activities in order to rapidly increase its market share, while at the same time keeping the Company prepared for a prompt increase in confirmed orders.
Terms of the rights issuance
– The right to subscribe will in the first place be preferential to the company’s shareholders, who for each share will receive one subscription rights unit.
– For each (1) existing share, one (1) rights unit. It will require fourteen (14) rights units to subscribe for one (1) unit.
– Each unit consists of two (2) shares and one (1) warrant. One (1) warrant entitles to subscribe for one (1) new share in IVISYS AB during the subscription period in June 2017.
– The issue price is 13.00 SEK per unit.
– The issuance consists of max. 500 000 units.
Timetable for the rights issuance
– Subscription period: 7 November to 22 November, 2016.
– Last day for trading in shares including subscription rights is 31 October, 2016.
– First day of trading in the shares excluding the subscription rights is 1 November, 2016.
– The record date is 2 November, 2016.
– Subscription based on preferential rights is possible by payment no later than 21 November, 2016.
– Subscription without preferential rights may take place during the same period
– Trading in rights units will take place during the period from 7 November to 18 November, 2016.
– Trading in paid-for rights units will take place from 7 November 2016 until the shares and the warrants are registered with Bolagsverket, which is expected in mid-December 2016.
A full memorandum and subscription forms will be published 5 November, 2016, on the Company’s website www.ivisys.com as well as on Aktieinvest’s website www.aktieinvest.se before the subscription period starts.
For further information:
Jakob Kesje, CEO IVISYS AB
Phone: +46 (0) 763 111 911
InWest Corporate Finance
SE-451 50 Uddevalla, Sverige
Telefon: +46 (0) 739 93 79 69
Sedermera Fondkommission is Certified Adviser to IVISYS.
IVISYS provides vision-based quality inspection solutions for industry, which can replace both manual and mechanical quality control. IVISYS’ unique patented solutions make it possible to perform complex quality control while keeping the existing production flow unaffected. Unlike existing solutions, IVISYS’ approach makes it possible to perform complex surface controls, control measurements on the micron level and control multiple components in one instant process. The solutions are based on IVISYS’ patented image data processing, which differs fundamentally from the conventional processes used within vision systems today. IVISYS is capable of utilising high-resolution cameras in the company’s image processing, while at the same time processing image information faster than the company’s competitors. The solutions offered, have an average payback period of approximately six months for customers currently relying on mechanical or manual control.
This information is information that IVISYS AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on 5 November 2016.