Products manufactured in the factory are subjected to various quality inspection checks at different stages of the production process. This practice is carried out to ensure every finished product meets the company’s quality standards.
It’s no surprise, more and more producers are incorporating an automated Quality Control Inspection system to detect issues at an early stage and to flourish their business.
Automated Quality Control Inspection: Why Manufacturers are Adopting it?
Adopting automation helps to streamline the manufacturing process, enhances overall product quality, increase productivity, eliminate cumbersome manual inspections, and improve competitiveness. No doubt, manual inspection requires thorough expertise and is prone to human errors. Have a look at a few reasons why producers are turning towards automation.
- It can be tough to find qualified experts to handle inspection tasks manually. But, in the fortunate case, if you find the specialists, then you have to pay them a handsome amount. Therefore, it’s better to incorporate a Product Quality Control System on your existing production line for flawless inspection.
- If you think hiring manual operators and technicians are in-expensive than purchasing costly robots, it’s your misconception. Automation is a cost-effective way to inspect product quality; integrating it will benefit manufacturers from at least three sources of cost reduction that include reduced labor cost, avoiding corrective action cost, and eliminating cost related to loss of goodwill.
- Installing an automated system requires a little more time, but once incorporated, it saves your valuable time, works non-stop (unlike humans, machines don’t take breaks), and results in increased and superior quality output.
How to select the Best System for Automated Quality Control Inspection?
There is a wide range of inspection modules available in the marketplace; to identify the right automated quality control solution for your organization, consider these points.
- Choose a machine vision company that has extensive experience in the automated inspection industry, which delivers robust and proven inspection solutions to companies looking to automate their visual inspection
- Select an automated system that is completely flexible and can be incorporated on your existing production line, or integrated into a new process line.
Map out what’s the major and recurring issues with your current inspection process. Discuss your problems with the vendor and ask them to provide the best solution suitable for your visual inspection needs.
We at IVISYS have 20+ years of experience in delivering proven inspection solutions to industry clients looking to automate their inspection tasks. Our Optical Sorting Machine performs 100% automated inspection, helps you save costs related to defects, and is simple to operate; no special vision expertise needed! You can contact us at +46 8 38 20 80 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about our products.