How it works:
The Logistic Inspector will scan a surface of a delivery (on pallet, in crates, or otherwise collected) and define the content visual. By scanning two or more surfaces of a delivery the system can estimate the entire content in the delivery. It will collect the inspection result and compare with database information describing the expected content of a delivery. Thereby the Logistic Inspector may serve as a quality control of the content of the delivery. The inspection result will be made visible to the operator, who will also be notified about any missing/excess quantity and their position in the delivery. The Logistic Inspector can be made to communicate with background software (order handling systems etc.) and the inspection results and images can be saved for later analysis, learning and optimization.
- An electrical cabinet including dedicated industrial vision processor, system processor, as well as other electrical components.
- Two separated scanning towers with
o High resolution cameras
o Dedicated optical lens with bandpass filters
o High performance light sources including drivers.
- A touch sensitive monitor for system status and inspection feedback
- Distances sensors
- Path guide (light beam)
- Sensor components for positioning etc.
The operator menu will, among other items, make the following information available:
- Products found – relevant to order list
- Products missing (or in excess)
- Shipment information – products missing / delivered in full
- Manuel adjustment (overrides etc. – will be logged)
- Initiate new order / finalize old order
Support and Availability
Through an internet connection subject to the customer’s permissions, IVISYS can check, maintain and upgrade the system as needed. This allows IVISYS to act quickly should a situation need our attention.
IVISYS also offers the product with a designer mode software that enables the trained user to create new inspection jobs and change inspection parameters or even introduce new objects for inspection. Support and assistance in designer mode are also offered by IVISYS for this product.