The IVISYS inspection system for continues surfaces deliver fast and robust inspection. Using high speed cameras, the system will find numerous types of surface flaws, independent of position and background noise . The result of the inspection can be an alarm that can draw the attention to the finishing station, or a signal to mark the web where the flaw is found.
The system is easily applied to all batch lengths and can inspects both the upper and lower side of the web simultaneously. The in-line inspection monitors the previous production processes in terms of surface flaws.
Examples of flaws could be colour variations or coating (lack of coverage or excess coverage), breakage or other types of flaws at speeds up to 500m/min as standard. Higher processing speed is possible, only limited by surrounding automation The system can handle variation in web position, both sideways as well as vertical movements.
HOW IT WORKS?
The system takes detailed images of the surface
at high speed. Using the correct type of light source and positioning is vital in this application.
The analysis looks for any contrast variation in the image, which is why the contrast between top-coat and background is important to control and analyze. Flaws sizes down to 0.1% of the camera view can be identified.
The system continuously monitors the surface, and in the event of an error issues an alarm, and logs the incident (location of web as an x,y position). The output of the system can be used to mark the material, indicating areas where the surface has flaws. The system can be expanded by using more cameras, increasing sensitivity, increased speed and/or width of web.
- Cameras and special light light components
- A cabinet to shield the setup from external light, and shadows.
- Our proprietary advanced IVISYS Pro vision software
- Industrial vision processor inside dedicated electrical cabinet
- Various possibilities for output and alarm functions
- Log/report of inspected and found deviations
- A touch screen monitor for operating the system and viewing the inspection in real-time
- Multiple cameras for added accuracy or surfaces
- Additional output control (to control more external functions)
- Customized reports (according to specific customer request)
- 3D sensors to measure depth/height of defects
|Object Weight Max||Any|
|Min Feature Size||30um|
|Sensor||High speed Camera|
|User interface||Intuitive GUI|
|Interface I/O||Opto In/SSR out|