Automated inspection system for returnable pallets
Checks the pallets with high precision and high speed. Detects defects and logs the results.
- Fewer product claims, fully automated quality control on your produce
- Downtime eliminator increases your production
- Captured statistical information will provide you with production intelligence
- Full scalability depending on your perfomance requirements
- Increase of quality levels on products
- Reduced costs
- Quick return of investment
Why risk shipping defective pallets?
PalletInspector verifies that your pallets are free
from residue, deformations and defects.
The system can be fitted into your existing
production line. Standard inspection speed is
1500 pallets per hour, other speed is available
Well-proven in tough environments
PalletInspector is built to withstand the demanding
environment in the production facilities that handle
PalletInspector is based on Image Control’s
well-proven system TrayInspector for tray/crate
inspection modified for pallets, scalable to adapt to
your needs concerning performance and budget
How does it work?
1. The pallets are transported by your existing
conveyor system through the PalletInspector.
The pallets must be separated to enable front and
2. The pallets are inspected during transport through
the system. PalletInspector verifies that the pallets
are free from residue, deformations and defects.
3. Data from the inspection are compared with the
preset tolerances, if a defect is found the system
signals to the reject station to remove the pallet from
4. Information on defects is stored on a local
5. Operating data on pallets can be presented and
reported graphically by our software DataMine.
The following data can be displayed:
– Different defect types within the chosen time
span, product and system.
– Residue and defects position can be shown on an
image of the pallet.
- High speed inspection: Standard 1500 pallets/hour
- Scalable performance
- Rejected and sorted by defect type
- Adaptable to existing production lines
- Easy maintenance
- Real-time production statistics
- Pallet defect detections:
– Plastic/paper residue
– Spray/paint residue
– Protruding nails
– Missing, broken or dislocated
boards or blocks
Capacity: Standard 1500 pallets/hour
Field of view: Standard EU-pallet
Sensors: 3D, 2D depending on application
User interface: Touch screen
Power: 230VAC 10A
Humidity: Designed for washing facilities
Communication: Digital, serial, customized on demand
Service: Remote control
Dimensions: LxHxW 1800x1800x2500 mm
- Inspection of plastic pallets
- Vertical or horizontal transport
- Inspection speed scalable to requirement
- Statistical feedback
- Connection to SCADA
- Scalable performance
Could ‘PalletInspector’ solve problems for you?
Let’s find out! Please, feel free to ask us a question.