About the job
IVISYS Inc. is looking to hire business development representatives to join our Chicago Loop office. IVISYS is the market leader as a total solutions provider in AI technology, offering a unique patented technology for inspecting pallets.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, IVISYS develops innovative solutions for examining the structural integrity of pallets in high volume sites such as distribution centers and production plants. If this does not feel natural to you – that’s OK – what you need to know is that you have a great product revolutionizing the industry.
The IVISYS lowdown
- 40+ employees
- HQ Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Chicago, US
- Customers in 10 countries
- Working with some of the most premium brands in the world
- Customer requests from all over the world
- Presence in several industries such as Logistics, Food & Beverage, Retail and Warehouse Automation
- More than 20 Years of experience in Machine Vision
How we make a difference
Our machine vision solution merges cutting edge hardware with in-house developed software, patented algorithms, and artificial intelligence. This technology and equipment solves many problems that Fortune 500 companies never knew they could fix.
- A can-do company culture in a flat organization that makes fast decisions in a collaborative and ambitious environment.
- Energized, ambitious, and proactive co-workers.
- Market leading products with a brand you can be proud to represent.
Why we need you
You will be joining a rapidly growing company as we look to dominate the US market in an industry that has huge market potential and very limited competition.
What we offer:
We offer an uncapped commission structure paid monthly to reward sales staff for their hard work.
Your task is to prospect and book one new business meeting per week, advance the opportunity, and then pass it over to the Sales Manager. This allows you to focus on prospecting, growing into the role, and hitting commission. The commission is uncapped and Business Development Representatives can double or triple expected earnings by booking multiple meetings per week. This role is 100% new business, meaning there’s no account management or customer service to distract you from collecting commission.
IVISYS also offers individual and team bonuses. Individual bonuses include extra vacation days, increased cash bonus, and sports or concert tickets. Team bonuses include rooftop team events, helicopter rides and private boat rentals.
Reps achieving target can expect to be promoted in 12 months or less.
This is what you will bring to the table:
- Research US based companies to find key contacts and companies that most need our product
- Prospect (cold calls, emails, inmails) for new business by targeting key contacts
- Great storytelling and active listening through virtual meetings
- Understanding the buyer’s journey from unaware to consideration
Key skills and preferred experience of the Business Development Representative role:
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Finance, Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant field.
- Prospecting experience (cold calls, emails, inmails, etc.)
- BONUS-Experience working in manufacturing or logistics environment.
- BONUS-Experience working with international co-workers and customers.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 401k with 100% match of up to 4% salary deferred.
- 15 vacation days + 5 sick days first year, 20 vacation days + 5 sick days second year.
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure.
- Life and disability insurance.
How to apply
Send your application along with your resume/CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org