IVISYS Inc. is looking to hire a Technical customer support specialist to join our Chicago Loop office. IVISYS is the market leader as a total solutions provider in AI technology, offering a unique patented technology for inspecting pallets.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, IVISYS develops innovative solutions for examining the structural integrity of pallets in high volume sites such as distribution centers and production plants. If this does not feel natural to you – that’s OK – what you need to know is that you have a great product revolutionizing the industry.
The IVISYS lowdown
- 40+ employees
- HQ Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Chicago, US
- Customers in 10 countries
- Working with some of the most premium brands in the world
- Customer requests from all over the world
- Presence in several industries such as Logistics, Food & Beverage, Retail and Warehouse Automation
- More than 20 Years of experience in Machine Vision
How we make a difference
Our machine vision solution merges cutting edge hardware with in-house developed software, patented algorithms, and artificial intelligence. This technology and equipment solves many problems that Fortune 500 companies never knew they could fix.
- A can-do company culture in a flat organization that makes fast decisions in a collaborative and ambitious environment.
- Energized, ambitious, and proactive co-workers.
- Market leading products with a brand you can be proud to represent.
Why we need you
You will be joining a rapidly growing company as we look to dominate the US market in an industry that has huge market potential and very limited competition.
Your day-to-day areas of responsibility
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with a world leading high-tech product on a very detailed level, including but not limited to:
- IVISYS hardware (cameras, lasers, computers, PLC, electrical wiring, sensors, pneumatic, conveyor belt, etc.), software, network connectivity and more
- Provide general users assistance in technical matters
- Compile bug reports and feature requests for development in DevOps, liaison with the developers, the production and project teams to be on top of ongoing activities
- Monitor our product Pallet AI remotely; take preventive action when needed
- Monitor the ticketing system and ensure timely responses to customer issues
New Customer Installation and Ongoing Support
- Add new customers, new users and general administrative tasks related to ticketing system, asset management system and other applicable tools
- Perform customer training sessions
- Even further enhance customer satisfaction by being an excellent communicator
- Develop standard procedures and best practices – document processes/procedures/instructions/guides and update when needed
- Promote team collaboration with remote IVISYS team members located in Chicago, Stockholm and Gothenburg
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and database of resources
- Actively drive improvements beneficial to the team, to IVISYS, to our products and to customers
- Participate in the new release process by installing product upgrades as needed
Minimum B.Sc. in the technical domain – preferable automation, mechatronics, electronics, or similar
+5 years in international B2B environment, +3 years within B2B Technical Support, +3 years in within the automation industry
- Outstanding communicator in the English language
- Other languages could be an advantage
- Experience from PLC programming
- Experience from reading and interpreting low voltage electrical schematics
- Solid experience from any market leader support ticketing tool, knowledge base creation, leading trainings, creating manuals / documentation, support process flow
- Experience working in a company with operation in time zones outside the U.S.
- Experience from a startup / scale up company
- Structured, process oriented
- Hands on when needed
- Outgoing, self-starter, strong self-lead
- Interest in robot controlling software
U.S. Driver’s license
How to apply
Send your application along with your resume/CV and a personal letter to email@example.com