WHY RISK SHIPPING DEFECTIVE CRATES/TRAYS?
TrayInspector verifies that your trays and crates are free from label residue, deformations and defect bail arms. The system can be fitted into your existing production line with a conveyor speed up to 2 meters per second and 4000 crates per hour.
WELL-PROVEN IN TOUGH ENVIRONMENTS
TrayInspector is built to withstand the demanding environment in the washing facilities that handles returnable crates. IVISYS has developed TrayInspector for more than 10 years for the Swedish industry and covers the Swedish market. This made a reliable and rapid system that delivers real-time statistical data to improve your production.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
TRAYINSPECTOR REJECT STATION
TRAYINSPECTOR FOR RETURNABLE CRATES
- After being washed the crates are transported through the TrayInspector system.The crates are separated to enable both front and backside inspection.
- The crates are inspected during transport through the system. TrayInspector verifies that the crates are free from label residue, deformations and defect bail arms and that bail arms are in correct position.
- Data from the inspection is compared with the preset tolerances, if a defect is found the system signals to the reject station to remove the crate from the conveyor.
- The crates and systems condition is logged to a local database.
- Operating data on crates can be presented and reported graphically by our software DataMine.
The following data can be displayed:
- Different defect types within the chosen time span, product and system.
- Label residue position on the different crate sides
- High speed inspection: 4000 crates/hour
- Scalable performance
- Rejected and sorted by defect type
- Adaptable to existing production lines
- Easy maintenance
- Real-time production statistics
- Crate defect detection:
- Label residue
- Residue inside crate
- Cracks, broken, deformations
- Damaged corners
- Damaged or missing bail arm
- Bail arm i wrong position
- Capacity: Up to 4000 crates/hour
- Field of view: Depending on application
- Sensors: 3D, 2D depending on application
- User interface: Touch screen
- Power: 230VAC 10A
- Humidity: Designed for washing plants
- Communication: Digital, serial, customized on demand
- Service: Remote control
- Dimensions: LxHxW 1800x1800x2500 mm depending on design
- DataMine statistical module
- Inspection speed scalable to requirement
- Connection to SCADA
- Scalable performance
- Rinse Pattern